Bell Channel Inn – Hotel & Scuba Diving Retreat is a family operated hotel, run by 3 generations. Once again, It has achieved Trip Advisor’s prestigious “Certificate of Excellence” award for its 4 star rating reviews.
The Bell Channel Inn – Hotel & Scuba Diving Retreat offers many fine amenities. Our spacious rooms feature a comfortable dining area, cable television, sofa or reading chair and a large bedroom set with two full size beds, or one king size bed. There are 32 air-conditioned rooms. Each room has phone, hairdryer, alarm-clock, compact refrigerator and a private balcony with a waterfront view overlooking Port Lucaya. There is also an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar.
Before You Go...
• You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking
• The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM
• This service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
• Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
• This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
• The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
• Optional tours can be booked on the ferry for $75 per person. Optional activities are operated depending on weather conditions and minimum participant